Tuesday, November 20, 2012


 I'm in Pasadena Ca. visiting with my daughter's family. My little grands are still in school until Wednesday (1/2 day  of school).  We are about to leave for a Kinder Thanksgiving Feast at his school. The kids are so excited and adorable at this age!  Anyway we will be off in just a little bit.

I didn't mean for the pictures you see on my blog to be those pictures.  Now I need to figure out how to get the ones that I want up there.  As I have said before, this blog thing is a work in progress for me.  So, I hope I will have some time to get the pictures I want up and moving and get the ones you are seeing down!  Advice and HELP! is always welcomed. Yes, I really mean that! Please---anyone!

Ashley my friend, I want to wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving!  I'm so glad that hubby is back home all safe and sound and will be there for the coming holidays.  Yes, I do think you are crazy for wanting to come back.  Where you are is so beautiful!  I do realize that you have family in this area and friends as well. How many years is the enlistment for?

Sorry for not doing the Sunday Shout Out!  I was on a plane, in airports and didn't have any time to shout out.  I am assuming that we had a shout out.  I will definitely be on line this coming Sunday for the next one.

Wishing everyone out there a very, very wonderful, safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

SandyMac
Deep in the Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment